Zubi Flyer is an educational STEAM toy that includes 12 fun games and teaches futuristic technologies through play! Whether inside or outside, Zubi Flyer shows kids (and adults!) how stuff works - Learning electronics and real code is as easy as 1,2,3, Build Hack Play!
LEARN FUTURISTIC SKILLS
Push buttons or wave a magnet wand to play 12 fun games that test memory, play music, and create light art.
HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION
Connect Zubi Flyer to a computer and program electronic games using an open source microcontroller.
BE THE TECH EXPERT
Project based activities make your kid a tech expert ready for a wold of smart cities and connected devices!
- PC Board
- IC MCU 8BIT 32KB FLASH 44QFN (ATMEGA32U4)
- AUDIO PIEZO TRANSDUCER 30V TH
- 5050 APA102C THREE-COLOR LED SMD
- PHOTOCELL 27-60KOHM
- SWITCH REED SPST-NO 500MA 140V
- TACTILE SWITCH SPST-NO 0.02A 15V
- SWITCH PUSHBUTTON SPST 2A 14V
The Zubi Flyer is the bomb dot com for makers: 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V. The onboard switch-mode boost regulator is designed to operate on 3 Volts. Power can be supplied from a 3 Volt CR123A battery or from a USB cable that provides regulated +5 Volts DC to the board. Do not run any power exceeding 5 Volts as the regulator cannot handle step-down voltage.
Compare against SparkFun's ProMicro. The pinlayout is same making all code repos for the ProMicro compatible on Zubi Flyer.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
Mac + Windows
See PIN Assignments HERE